"Voices" is the interactive section of ECF Narrative’s site where you can join the online discussion about this topics:
Certain issues still sit heavy in Europe’s stomach. Are there ways we can aid the digestion?
An emotional (and potentially violent) Balkan walks into a café where there’s an uptight German (still flirting with certain WWII ideologies). Go ahead: scratch that wound!
‘We called upon the labor force and the people came.’
The EU apparatchik is often seen as an administrative monster happily gorging on all of our hard-earned national budgets. Is it time for Brussels to get a make-over?
We have selected the most interesting questions for European Souvenirs:
- Who is your European icon and why?
- Europe 2100: draw a mental map. Where are the boundaries?
- You are the Minister of Integration. Your first action?
- Who is ‘the other’ for you?
- What’s your national taboo? Or, if you prefer, what’s the most striking European taboo?